A range encompassing every aspect of the sector
SITEVI is also the trade event for the entire Fruit and Vegetable sector. It is therefore an opportunity to discover a comprehensive range of machines specifically for use in vegetable and fruit-growing:
- Seeding, planting and fertilising
- Grafting, tying, upkeep and trellising
- Handling and transport
- Accessories and components
- Field edge maintenance
- Fruit and vegetable harvesting equipment
- Tree nurseries
- Calibration and packing
- Greenhouses and shelters
70% of the exhibition range on offer relates not only to vine and wine but also tio fruit and vegetables, as illustrated in the plan below:
Qualified visitors in constant search of new products
12% of visitors to SITEVI are fruit and vegetable producers.
Here is some more information on the profiles of these visitors:
- 23% farm 30 ha surface area or more
- 28% have between 10 and 29 ha
- 42% have less than 10 ha
- They mainly grow: apples, abricots, cherries, peaches, pears, plums or kiwis
- 36% farm 5 ha surface area or more
- 23% have between 2 and 4.9 ha
- 21% have less than 2 ha
- They mainly grow: tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, salad greens, aubergines, cabbages, leeks or bell peppers
31% of our visitors are interested in the fruit and vegetable ranges presented at SITEVI. They come in search of solutions and equipment to diversify their production.
For visitors, SITEVI is an opportunity to meet producers from all over the world as well as associations or purchasing groups in order to source information, engage in dialogue or find new ways of developing or marketing your production. Our partners will be at your disposal:
- AREFLH - Assembly of European Regions producing Fruit, Vegetable and Plants
- CTIFL – Technical Fruit and Vegetable Centre
- Languedoc-Roussillon fruit and vegetable federation
- France AGRIMER
- GRAB – Organic Farming Research Group, for four crop sectors
They will be holding a programme of dedicated talks dealing with subjects such as:
- Biodynamics today. Organised by Biofil, Eco-dyn et and Association de la Biodynamie.
- Crowdfunding. Organised by Cerfrance.
- Simplification of fruit and vegetable merchandising procedures, from upstream to downstream. Organised by GS1 France.
- The contribution of new technology to vine and wine, fruit and vegetable sectors. Organised by CEA TECH.
- Urban agriculture. Organised by Agreencity.
- Dynamic agrivoltaism. Organised by Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation competition cluster.
- Steering the remuneration of cooperatives. Organised by Cerfrance.
SITEVI, a meeting for business
- 67% of visitors come principally to discover new products and innovations in the sector.
- 36% of our exhibitors say they met fruit growers.
- 18% of our exhibitors said they met vegetable growers.
- 38% of our exhibitors write orders during the show.
- More than 75 of exhibitors in attendance at the show offer crop-specific equipment.
For the first time, SITEVI is arranging Business Meetings. Exhibitors and visitors will have the opportunity to schedule appointments during the show, thereby getting the most out of their time at the exhibition.