Discover SITEVI from another angle
While it has traditionally been a hub for the Vine-Wine, Fruit & Vegetable and Olive sectors for the entire Mediterranean basin, SITEVI now attracts professionals from all over the world.
This was illustrated in 2017 through the attendance of Brazilian buyers Boa Terra Commercial and Embrapa or American producers such as Kendall-Jackson and Navajo Pride.
65 nationalities visited the aisles of SITEVI at the 2017 edition. Among the 57,000 visits could be noted strong contingents from Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Tunisia and Portugal (the top 5 visiting countries after France).
On the exhibitor side, 25 countries were represented including Spain, with for example TMC Cancela and Parcitank, Italy with Zanon, and also Canada with SkySquirrel, Moldova with Glass Container Company and Austria with WTF Winetechnology.
A reminder of the services laid on for international visitors to encourage them to come to the show and to improve their visit
Before the exhibition:
- Preferential price on visitor badge
- Travel guide specific to each country
- Assistance with visa applications
- Preferential air fares with Air France KLM Global Meetings
- A dedicated contact person
- Registration form for farm visits and talks
- Registration for Club Export
- SITEVI Off
During the exhibition:
- SITEVI International Business Club & VIP Club
- A personal welcome
- Guided tours on request, conducted by students from Agrosup Dijon
- Networking Wall
- A presentation of the exhibition
- International press stand
- Club Export
- Gala evening
- Tasting and networking sessions
- Visits of wine estates, fruit cooperatives and research centres
These services contributed to asserting and developing SITEVI’s international dimension, making this 2017 event a record-breaking show!