- 57,000 professional entries
- +5% vs 2015
- +60 countries
1,100 firms form 25 countries
From the sectors:
- Grape harvesting machines
- Parts and components
- Crop protection, fertilisers
- Vine nurseries
- Grafting, tying
- Specific equipment for fruit & vegetable farming
- Specific equipment for olive farming
- Rural and forest areas
- Renewable energy
- Oenology, wine-making
- Packaging, bottling
- Research & development hub
- Services, advice to producers
New: the Start-up village, digital tech working for farming performance.
Success for the Forum and the tasting area!
Among the most populat themes: robotics, a lever for winegrowing, productivity of olive orchards, disease resistant grape varieties.
AROMATIC PROFILE • Cabernet sauvignon • Rosé • PINOT NOIR • Burgundy • Loire Valley • Multi-sensory experience • South of France olive oils • INTENSE FLAVOUR
Innovative professionals profiles
An array of services for international visitors: farm visits, international producers area including tasting sessions of products from around the world, and networking sessions.
Matchmaking of employers and applicants.
402 applications studied / 105 interviews conducted.
SITEVI Innovation Awards
152 journalists, including:
- 42 international journalists from 10 countries (Germany, Greece, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal,Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA)
- 110 French journalists, comprising 36 from general interest titles and 74 from trade publications
16 official visits!