On the occasion of its 40th anniversary, innovation was at the heart of SITEVI that brought together start-up that support the vine-wine, olive and fruits & vegetables production sectors in their digital transformation.
Overview of the companies and their innovative solutions
- Carbon Bee: a tool to measure crop health, with the aim of optimising treatment and monitoring disease by capturing data using a drone a robot or a tractor.
- Chouette Vision: vine monitoring solution which allows winegrowers to follow the health of their vineyard in real time through the combination of an automated drone and artificial intelligence.Pre-emptive detection of diseases and analysis of vigour of vines.
- Inovinea: project to grow vines using artificial mulch between individual rain-fed and irrigated vines, with or without cover crops between rows
- Karnott: agricultural machine load calculator. Connected to agricultural equipment, Karnott automatically and simply calculates the use of each attachment
- Miimosa: crowdfunding platform
- Usitab: innovative tactile solutions to enhance the man-machine interface to gradually improve the operation of production lines and thus obtain productivity gains whilst enhancing work stations.
- Vinosoft: Sales management web-based programme for wine estates, accessible everywhere, all the time. Allows user to define products, prices, stocks and create customer orders, track dispatches, invoicing and payments received
- Vitibot: automatizing conventional machines
- Visio Green Agriculture: connected solutions (sensors, data analysis, apps, etc.) to help to improve the operational efficiency of farms
- Weather measures: “turnkey” precision weather and rainfall solution. Supplies high resolution spatialized data and leverages weather data by controlling the entire value chain.