Innovation is at the heart of SITEVI, which brings together start-up who support the vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetables production sectors in their digital transformation. In 2021, the Start-up Village is organized in partnership with La Ferme Digitale and Agri Sud-Ouest Innovation.
Overview of the companies and their innovative solutions
Aptimiz: Aptimiz is the first solution to automatically measure the entire time of People and equipment on a vineyard or orchard. Without any input, the solution is based on a Smartphone application or a sensor that automatically determines the activity that a producer performs and measures the time spent on it. The user has nothing to do, everything is done automatically : start of the day, activity detection, time spent recording and travel time. Aptimiz is different because of its simplicity of use and the global time measurement on the plots as in the buildings. Thanks to the Aptitrack function, the smartphone detects which machine a farmer is working on and with which tools. This very reachable system can be used to equip a large number of people and equipment (harvesting machines, soil working tools, handling equipment, etc.).Thanks to an analysis interface that includes various customizable dashboards, the user has a precise follow-up of his working time and mechanization cost as well as various technical indicators on working time. These data allow him to improve the organization and the hourly profitability in line with the farm objectives.
3D Aerospace: 3D Aerospace is a young innovative company based in Europe (France), specialized in connected GNSS receivers, big data and high definition 3D maps.
Through its brand "DeVines", 3D Aerospace markets services for precision viticulture including :
- High definition digital map of the vineyard showing the number of missing / dead vines.
- Yield measurement by automatically counting the number of visible clusters per vine.
- Detection of plot heterogeneity thanks to veraison, yield and leaf density indicators.
- Tool to help manage viticultural activities.
MiiMOSA: MiiMOSA is a platform dedicated to agricultural and food sustainable transition, allowing thousands of farmers, producers and entrepreneurs to accomplish their projects.Leader in Europe in this field, MiiMOSA developed two financial products : donation with rewards and participative loan. In the last 6 years, it has supported 4500 projects in France and Belgium and collected more than 60 million euros.
Azuvia: Azuvia is a French start-up that develops technologies for biological water treatment. Its technologies are based on 3 main technological bricks which are :
- Phytoremediation (depollution by plants and microorganisms)
- Hydroponics: above ground and vertical culture
- Controlled environment: the system is under greenhouse which allows to control all the operating parameters.
Since 2021, Azuvia has been marketing its SETEIA range (Ecological Systems for the Treatment of Industrial and Agricultural Effluents) for winegrowers. This system allows to treat in an ecological way the effluents from the wine production and allows to release the water in the natural environment once treated. Also, it is possible to consider a reuse of this water in a logic of irrigation. Through these systems, Azuvia wants to stick perfectly to the DNA of the industry by developing aesthetic technologies that fit perfectly into the landscape integration of wineries.
Cap 2020: Cap 2020 provides its customers with information for agroclimatic and pest related risk assessment and management through two services :
- metIS® which includes crop specific agroclimatic data (includes an IOT weather sensor and data generated by virtual weather stations) and agronomical expertise for real time anticipation or past analysis of hazards,
- a range of CapTrap® connected traps for real time pest insects monitoring.