ALL VISITORS ARE WELCOME TO VISIT THIS TASTING EXPERIENCE INVOLVING WINE, OLIVE AND FRUIT & VEGETABLE PRODUCTS
Wine growers and professionals from the three SITEVI sectors present these friendly and unique sessions. Designed to facilitate meetings and exchanges, the tasting area is open to amateurs, enthusiasts and experts.
New in 2019: the Union des Oenologues de France will also run a workshop.
New in the Tasting Forum: the Tasting Corner
For the first time, SITEVI is organising a feature dedicated to free tasting, offering you the chance to experience the diversity of wine, olive and fruit and vegetable growing regions in France and abroad. Specially conceived and designed for professionals, this feature allows visitors to freely discover wines, olive oils and fruit and vegetables that are original and/or produced using innovative techniques.
Further information on the Tasting Corner to follow.
On the menu of this programme of tasting sessions accessible to both novices and seasoned amateurs:
- The taste of resistant grape varieties
- The future red grape varieties in the south of France?
- Rosé blind test
- White Rhône wine varieties and the mystery of their assemblages
- For a handful of degrees!
- Innovative oenology
- Introduction to tasting French olive oils: discovering three families of taste
- Discovering single variety oils: singularity and diversity
- AOP-graded French olive oil
- Olive oil: matured olives/ olives at ripeness: what difference?
- "Blind test" come and test your perceptions and your sense of taste!
- Pairings of French Olive Oils with cheeses
Hall B5, free of charge, booking required (subject to availability)
Online bookings will open shortly.