All visitors are welcome for this tasting experience which will involve vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetable products.
Winegrowers and professionals from the three SITEVI sectors will lead these friendly and unique sessions from9am to 5:30pm (3:30pm on Thursday). Designed to facilitate meetings and exchanges, the tasting area is open to amateurs, enthusiasts and experts. Thanks to the program created in partnership with the IFV (French Institute for Wine and Vine) and the AFIDOL (Inter-professional French Olive Association), visitors will discover the current trends in the vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetable sectors.
For instance, you will be able to attend and experience:
- Cabernet sauvignon in all its forms: An analysis of a leading international grape variety, one of the secrets behind the success of Bordeaux but also a rising star in California, Australia and South Africa. This tasting session will allow participants to discover its noble character and its organoleptic specificities in both French and foreign wines
- Beginner's guide to tasting olive oil from the South of France: How to taste olive oil and recognize the three main categories of taste.
- Fruit & Vegetables from Brazil: Cherry tomatoes, Melons, chickpeas
- Discover the main olive oil trends of the tasting area
- Discover the 4 wine trends of the tasting area
- View the complete schedule
Registrations for the tasting area are free. Please find the full schedule and instructions on how to register here