All visitors were welcome for this tasting experience which involved vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetable products.
Winegrowers and professionals from the three SITEVI sectors led these friendly and unique sessions. Designed to facilitate meetings and exchanges, the tasting area was open to amateurs, enthusiasts and experts. Thanks to the program created in partnership with the IFV (French Institute for Wine and Vine) and the AFIDOL (Inter-professional French Olive Association), visitors discovered the current trends in the vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetable sectors.
A few examples (2017):
- Cabernet Sauvignon in all its forms
- The expression of Pinot Noir in Burgundy and the Loire Valley
- The multi-sensory experience through wine
- Discovering single variety oils from Occitanie
- Discovering traditional taste olive oils / matured olives
- Discover the main olive oil trends of the 2017 tasting area
- Discover the 4 wine trends of the 2017 tasting area
- View the complete 2017 schedule