What is it?
An internationally-renowned competition which rewards the most innovative equipment, products, techniques and services presented by the show’s exhibitors.
Who can enter?
Exhibitors and co-exhibitors at SITEVI 2023 with a product, service or technology that constitutes a genuine breakthrough in their sectors.
Why take part?
Entering the competition will provide you with exclusive visibility before, during and after SITEVI among the media, market experts, influencers and buyers visiting the show. This will happen through:
- The announcement of the nominees by the end of September at a press conference in Montpellier,
- A great visibility in the show press kit,
- A prestigious prize-winner announcement ceremony taking place during the first day of the show, Tuesday 28 November, at a special evening event,
- A dedicated communication kit for the show, a special mention in the visitor documents.
The Key dates for your entry
- NOW!: Register for the SITEVI Innovation Awards 2023
- 1st February 2023: Opening of the registration platform
- 28 June 2023: Closing date for applications
- 30 June 2023: Deadline for applications
- 11 July 2023: First meeting of the jury
- 6 September: Second meeting of the jury
- End of September 2023: Press conference - Announcement of nominees
- 6 November 2023: Last jury meeting
- 28 November 2023: Revelation of the winners and awarding of the prizes during a Gala evening
How to participate?
Step 1: Register online in 2 minutes!
By reserving the SITEVI Innovation Awards 2023 article in your "Client Area" (330€ excl. VAT per entry).
Within 48 hours, you will receive an e-mail confirming your access to the SITEVI Innovation Awards secure submission platform.
Step 2: A quick and easy application on a dedicated platform
Your application must include the following elements
- A complete technical documentation in French or English with a detailed practical description and arguments (operating principle, distinctive characteristics, state of the competition, contribution to the user, interest in technical, ergonomic and economic terms, etc.)
- Supporting documents: plans, diagrams, videos, test reports, user references, etc.
- A quality photo of the product, equipment or service
- The HD logo of your company.
For your application follow-up:
Margaux LEMARCHAND: +33 (0)7 63 26 90 44 or [email protected]
A question about the way to present your innovation? Get in touch with our technology advisors:
Gilbert GRENIER - +33(0)6 88 77 63 85 - [email protected]
Jean-Michel DESSEIGNE - +33(0)6 16 61 71 90 - [email protected]