What is it?
An internationally-renowned competition which rewards the most innovative equipment, products, techniques and services presented by the show’s exhibitors.
Who can enter?
Exhibitors and co-exhibitors at SITEVI 2019 with a product, service or technology that constitutes a genuine breakthrough in their sectors.
Why take part?
Entering the competition will provide you with exclusive visibility before, during and after SITEVI among the media, market experts, influencers and buyers visiting the show. This will happen through:
- The announcement of the results at the international press conference, in September at Montpellier,
- A large dedicated part in the show press kit,
- The prize giving ceremony on Wednesday 27 November during the Gala evening,
- A dedicated communication kit for the show, a special mention in the visitor documents and a presentation of your product in the Innovation Gallery.
The Key dates for your entry
Open Now: Entries for the SITEVI Innovation Awards
25 June 2019: Online registration deadline
27 June 2019: Full application deadline
3 July 2019: 1st meeting of the judging panel
26 August 2019: 2nd meeting of the judging panel
Mid-September 2019: Press conference: announcement of the results
27 November 2019: Prize giving ceremony
How to participate?
Step 1: Register online in 2 minutes!
Visit your “customer zone” and purchase the article SITEVI Innovation awards.
Within 48 hours, you will receive an email giving you access to the SITEVI Innovation Awards secure web platform.
Step 2: Submit your application quickly and easily
(On the SITEVI Innovation Awards secure platform)
Your submission must include at least the following items (non-exhaustive list):
- A comprehensive technical documentation in French or English, with a detailed and argued practical description (how it works, distinctive features, competitive environment, contribution to user, benefits in technical, ergonomic and economic terms…)
- Additional supporting items: plans, drawings, videos, test reports, user references…
- A high-resolution photo of the product, piece of equipment or service.
For the follow-up of your application:
Guillaume COINTEREAU: +33 (0)1 76 77 15 49 ou [email protected]