What is it?
An internationally-renowned competition which rewards the most innovative equipment, products, techniques and services presented by the show’s exhibitors.
Who can enter?
Exhibitors and co-exhibitors at SITEVI 2021 with a product, service or technology that constitutes a genuine breakthrough in their sectors.
Why take part?
Entering the competition will provide you with exclusive visibility before, during and after SITEVI among the media, market experts, influencers and buyers visiting the show. This will happen through:
- The announcement of the nominees by the end of September at a press conference in Montpellier,
- A great visibility in the show press kit,
- A prestigious prize-winner announcement ceremony taking place during the first day of the show, Tuesday 30 November, at a special evening event,
- A dedicated communication kit for the show, a special mention in the visitor documents.
The Key dates for your entry
- 07 April 2021: online registrations open
- 22 June 2021: online registrations deadline
- 25 June 2021: closing day for entries
- End of September 2021: Press conference: nominees announcement
- 30 November 2021: Winners announcement with a dedicated Award ceremony on the first day of the show
How to participate?
Step 1: Register online in 2 minutes!
Visit your “customer zone” and purchase the article 2021 SITEVI Innovation awards.
Within 48 hours, you will receive an email giving you access to the SITEVI Innovation Awards secure web platform.
Step 2: Submit your application quickly and easily on a dedicated platform
Your entry must contain at least the following items (non-exhaustive list):
- A comprehensive technical documentation in French or English, with a detailed and argued practical description (how it works, distinctive features, competitive environment, contribution to user, benefits in technical, ergonomic and economic terms…)
- Additional supporting items: plans, drawings, videos, test reports, user references…
- A high-resolution photo of the product, piece of equipment or service
- A high-resolution logo of your company.
For your application follow-up:
Margaux LEMARCHAND: +33 (0)1 76 77 11 93 ou [email protected]
A question about the way to present your innovation? Get in touch with our technology advisor:
Gilbert GRENIER - +33(0)6 88 77 63 85 - [email protected]