SPOTLIGHT ON KEY FACTS AND MAIN ELEMENTS OF HIS APPROACH:
- 12 hectares of chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon and shiraz vineyards, registered as "vin de pays d’Oc"
- 4.5 hectares of bouteillan, olivieres, aglandau and lucques olive trees
- 2 hectares of Pink Lady apple trees
- Olive and apple trees cultivated sustainably, with grass growing between rows
- Creation of a farm machinery user cooperative (CUMA)
- All fruit is transferred to and sold though the cooperative system
- Introduction of mechanical olive harvesting
- Reduced risks and better financial balance for the estate
- Optimisation of the estate and its productivity
- Entails opening up to new practices and to new developments that are common and specific to each crop, constantly revisiting one's methods and acquiring additional skills.
Portrait produced by AFIDOL